Posted by: Becca |
Hottie of the Week: Scooter Braun
He is fast-becoming one of the greatest music managers of all time, helping to expose the likes of Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Wanted and Cody Simpson. Whilst his work may be all behind-the-scenes, his good looks and amazing creativity are starting to get him hounds of followers.
Here are five facts about the wonderful Scooter Braun.
1. Scooter was born in New York City on the 18th of June 1981 making him 31 years old. He was born Scott but the childhood nickname ‘Scooter’ stuck.
2. He was always interested in media, including music and film as well as basketball. Scooter was also class president!
3. Becoming a talent manager wasn’t Scooter’s first choice of a job. He really got known by celebrities by organising the biggest and best parties in town. So great that celebrities found out about them and asked for an invite. This lead to him being a party planner for celebrities.
4. Jermaine Dupri then noticed Scooter’s potential and hired him as marketing manager at his record company. This then lead to Scooter becoming who he is now!
5. Now in 2012, Scooter has a successful record company (SchoolBoy Records), a number of successful artists and ventures under his name. Watch this space, he will only get bigger! You can follow Scooter’s tweets @scotterbraun.