Posted by: Leah Light |
Beauty Box: OPI Germany collection
The Germany collection is one of the latest creations to be released by nail polish legends OPI. There are 12 new OPI nail polishes in the OPI Germany collection.
Executive VP & Artistic Director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann has described the range as having an 'overall feel of elegance with an edge". I would have to say I fully agree with her description along with adding my own descriptions of rich and divine.
There are some incredible reds and purples in this collections along with a bit of everything in-between so if you are in the market for some hot new nail colours check out these beauties.
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons nail polish – A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
- My Very First Knockwurst – and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Berlin There Done That – A traveling taupe that’s seen it all (Yep, that too).
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me – There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! – A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue – Everyone’s favourite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
- Every Month is Oktoberfest – Prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten.
- Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs – The most beautiful bright purple of all.
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby? – A self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange.
- Danke-Shiny Red – You “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- German-icure by OPI – The best burgundy shimmer in the business.
- Schnapps Out of It! – Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
The OPI Germany nail polish collection will be available in New Zealand at Farmers, Professional Salons, Life Pharmacies, Kirkcaldie & Stains Nail Spa, Smith & Caughey’s, Unichem, Radius, Amcal, Ballantynes and Arthur Barnette.