Terms and Conditions
Conditions of competition entry
1. By entering competitions on KimberleyCrossman.com, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Only registered members of KimberleyCrossman.com are eligible to enter any and all competitions run through KimberleyCrossman.com.
3. Each member may only enter competitions once unless otherwise stated.
4. You must live in New Zealand to enter. Winners will be drawn within three weeks of the prize draw closing. Prizes will be delivered within 30 working days of the competition closing. Winners details may be passes onto PR agencies for them to dispatch prizes only.
5. Entries received by 11.45pm on the closing date are eligible for the prize draw unless otherwise stated on the competition page. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash.
8. By participating in this competition you agree to participate in any editorial activities relating to the competition (this may include being interviewed and photographed) without being entitled to any appearance fee.
9. Any competition may be altered, suspended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
10. KimberleyCrossman.com is not liable in any way for any loss or damages including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages and attorneys' fees that may arise in connection with this or any competition run through KimberleyCrossman.com to the fullest extent allowed by law.
11. KimberleyCrossman.com accepts no responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any prizes.
12. It is the responsibility of each member of KimberleyCrossman.com to keep their details up-to-date on their profile.